Erasmus exchange programme is a European Union programme for education, training, youth and sport. Erasmus programme enables faculty teachers and employees to experience staff exchange via teaching (STA) and training (STT) stays abroad.
The conditions of the selection procedure are set by the Central International Relations Office. This exchange stay cannot be used for participation in a conference.
How to apply?
- Download the Application document available on the intranet.
- Fill in the required information in the document.
- Secure the required signatures.
- Submit the application to the faculty IRO in time so that we can provide the signature of the Vice-Dean for International Affairs.
- The Faculty IRO will deliver the document with all the required signatures to the central IRO no later than the selection procedure day.
The central IRO will notify you of the result of the selection procedure within seven days from the date of the event. If you pass the selection process successfully, you will receive instructions for the next steps.
Here you can find all information.
If you need help, do not hesitate to contact faculty IRO (firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 22438 3685).