At the beginning of 2016, the Faculty of Environmental Science became a part of the Agriculture and Environment in the 21st Century network - @groen coordinated by Szent István University (Hungary), and scholarships can be applied for within this network as of the 2016/2017 academic year.
Partner university networks:
- Agricultural University of Tirana (Albania)
- BOKU - University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (Austria)
- University of National and World Economy (Bulgaria)
- University of Zagreb (Croatia)
- J.J.Strossmayer University in Osijek (Croatia)
- University of South Bohemia Ceské Budejovice (Czech Republic)
- Szent István University (Hungary)
- University of Debrecen (Hungary)
- University of Prishtina Hasan Prishtina (Kosovo)
- University Sts. Cyril and Methodius - Skopje (Macedonia)
- University of Montenegro (Montenegro)
- Koszalin University of Technology (Poland)
- Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences (Poland)
- University of Oradea (Romania)
- “Politehnica” University of Timisoara (Romania)
- University of Novi Sad (Serbia)
- Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra (SR)
CEEPUS programme scholarship
Scholarships are always paid to participants of the CEEPUS programme by the host country. The scholarship amount is different in every member state of the CEEPUS programme; the current amount of paid scholarships can be found at www.ceepus.info for individual countries, where under certain conditions it is possible to also pay travel costs for scholarship holders – for more detailed information, contact the International Relations Office.
Before submitting you application, check if you fulfil the following conditions:
- scholarships are intended for students taking full-time courses,
- you cannot apply for a scholarship to the country of your citizenship,
- citizenship in a CEEPUS member state or equal status
- scholarships cannot be awarded for research, with the exception of diploma or doctoral theses, but they may be awarded for the purpose of practical training.
Bachelor’s and master’s cycle students:
- no age restrictions,
- completion of second semester of full-time study,
- the minimum length of a stay for a foreign internship is three months and the maximum total length of a stay is 10 months; staying less than three months must be justified in the Motivation field of an application. In the Motivation field is specified the description of the internship which is given by the project of the relevant network.
Doctoral study cycle students:
- citizenship in a CEEPUS member states or equal status,
- no age restrictions,
- the minimum length of stay is 21 days.