|Faculty of Environmental Sciences coordinator for Erasmus incoming students:||
|Faculty of Environmental Sciences coordinator for incoming Erasmus interns:||
If you are an exchange student coming outside of Erasmus programme (e.g. via Memorandum of Understanding), please contact the relevant coordinator in advance.
See the course limitation below, in the course catalogue section.
|Faculty of Environmental Sciences coordinator for students coming outside of the Erasmus programme for study stay:||
|Faculty of Environmental Sciences coordinator for students coming outside of Erasmus programme for internships:||
Thesis or projects
- The student has to find the CZU supervisor before arriving at CZU.
- When the student finds a CZU supervisor and agrees on terms with the CZU supervisor, the student can enquire about the course code from the faculty Erasmus coordinator for incoming students.
How to find a supervisor?
- Identify first what project or thesis you want to do and write about;
- Look for similar research project topics or research groups or faculty departments; each department offers its own website with detailed information on current research topics.
- Email the supervisor and do not forget the following:
- brief introduction of yourself;
- be clear in what you need;
- why the research topic is interesting for you and how it would help you develop your prospective thesis or pass the requirements of your home university, etc;
- what you want to do and what you can do (i.e. What do you want to do in the laboratory? What do you need to analyse and finalise? Etc.)
- why the supervisor (express your motivation) caught your attention;
- what type of funding you have;
- how long you want to stay and when it should start;
- what type of exchange programme you are going to use;
- signature at the end of the email.
- Do not forget to include your CV and Transcript of Records;
- In most cases, it is better to include a Language Certificate (at least B2 English skills are required).
Write your thesis at FZP!
We would like to offer you an opportunity to work on your diploma/bachelor thesis on a selected topic at FZP within the Erasmus+ internship program. Here you can find a proposal of the topics offered by prof. Dana Komínková, who would be your supervisor at the university.
The internship must take two months as a minimum, and it will be possible from September 2022.
For more details, contact prof. RNDr. Dana Komínková, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org from FZP.
Local grade 1 (excellent) = A (ECTS grade)
Local grade 2 (very good) = B, C (ECTS grade)
Local grade 3 (good) = D (ECTS grade)
Local grade 4 (fail) = F (ECTS grade)
Local “Zápočet” = Credited / Passed * = Student achievements in some courses are not graded only “credited”, where they have attained a satisfactory level.