We are a leading institution in the issue of environmental protection and management, and in this field we offer cooperation to companies, organizations and individuals.
Are you looking for a professional solution for your project from research to expert opinions? Do you lack the capacity to handle specialized orders? Contact us.
We offer the following services:
- joint applied research and experimental development projects with technology transfer (TA CR, etc.)
- professional and expert opinions (EIA, SEA)
- expertise for the remediation of environmental burdens and landscape restoration,
- feasibility studies of development investments in a territory,
- evaluation in the Natura system, biological assessment,
- processing of methodologies and methodological evaluation,
- comprehensive laboratory services (more here)
- processing of your requests by students in bachelor or master theses
- publication of vacant positions at the Job Fair
Complete offer of expert professional activities according to fields:
Engineering Ecology; Environmental Sciences; Rural Development and Renewal; Applied Ecology; Landscape Management; Landscape Ecology; Industrial Pollution in Landscapes; Remediation of Environmental Burdens; Revitalization in Landscapes; Transport Processes in Landscapes; The Spread of Pollution in Landscapes; Environmental Modeling.
Agriculture and Forestry Hydrology; Agricultural and Forestry Afforestation; Engineering Forestry Construction Projects and Damming Mountain Streams; Development Plans for Draining of Urban Areas; Flood Protection Systems; Use of Water Resources; Hydrological Modeling.
Nature Protection; Protection of Landscape Character; Land Modifications; Protection of Endangered Species; Protected Areas; Caring for Tree Species Growing outside of Forests; Assessment of Impacts on the Environment; Biological Evaluation; Assessment of Impacts on the Natura 2000 system.
Regional studies; Territorial Analytical Materials; Territorial Planning Documentation; Strategic Plans; Localization Studies; Geographical Data Systems for Spatial Planning; Feasibility Study of Development Investments into Areas (infrastructure) - in terms of profit and the public sector; Modifications of Public Areas.