Study-related fees for bachelor's degree and master's degree programmes taught in English
Tuition fees for study programmes taught in foreign language apply to each commenced year of study. Fees are generally paid by bank transfer or in cash at the cash desk of Czech University of Life Sciences (CULS).
- Tuition fee is payable before enrollment in study (for admitted students) or before enrollment in next years of study (after 1st year of study)
- Tuition fee is understood as paid on the day when credited to the bank account of CULS or when paid at the cash desk of CULS
- Fees are not refundable after enrollment
- To obtain the payment details you need to confirm your intention to study (only available after acceptance by the pre-arrival coordinator)
Study-related fees are following for:
|Study programme||Fee for the academic year 2019/2020|
|Environmental Engineering (BEE)||CZK 5,000|
Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing in Environmental Sciences (BGIRS)
|Environmental Geosciences (EGS)||CZK 20,000|
|Environmental Modelling (ENVA)||CZK 10,000|
|Landscape Planning (LPA)||CZK 10,000|
|Nature Conservation (NCO)||CZK 10,000|
10 000 CZK is APPROXIMATELY 400 EUR.
- The tuition fee is considered paid once the total CZK amount is the same (see the table above) or little bit higher. Lower amount in CZK won't be considered as successfully paid. For international bank transfer the currency rate and transfer fees must be considered.