Erasmus+ exchange programme is a European Union programme for education, training, youth, and sport, allowing FZP students to exit on short-term study stay or a practical internship within the EU / EEA and Turkey, Serbia Macedonia. Students have at each level (Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate) the option to use the financial support of up to 12 months. Erasmus+ programme allows frequent trips.
The CEEPUS Agreement has been signed by Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Montenegro, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, the Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia, Austria, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Serbia. The University of Prishtina, Prizren and Peja in Kosovo are participating as well.
Pregradual students with at least two finished semesters, postgradual students and academic persons of public universities and privat universities (Public Benefit Organization) according to Appendix 1 of the Law on the Universities nr. 111/1988 Sb..) are all elligible for the programme.
7 Advantages of CEEPUS
- Simple administration; the applications are handled within one semester.
- The applications are fully online, submitted on www.ceepus.info.
- The stipend is used for board and paid out in the host country.
- The study period is recognised within the network projects.
- Common study programmes within the university network and awarding common academic titles.
- Stipends may be also assigned for internships.
- If your major is not involved in any network project, you may apply as a freemover.
Contact person af FZP