Are you a fresh enrolled student full time student at Faculty of Environmental Sciences (FES), CULS Prague?
Are you going to study at any programme at FES which is taught in English?
If both answers are yes then we have an opportunity for you.
The International Relations Office FES is able to provide with limited financial support for international students, newly enrolled at programmes taught in English.
The primary aim of this scholarship is to support qualified international students financially during their first semester at the Faculty of Environmental Sciences so that they can settle in and get used to living and studying in the Czech Republic.
Application Form 2019
Please, fill in the form on your computer, then print and sign it.
When is the deadline for application?
15th October 2019
Who can apply?
- both international students coming from abroad and Czech students are eligible for funding,
- students who are newly enrolled at Faculty of Environmental Sciences, CULS Prague, in the first year of the following bachelor‘s degree programmes:
- o Environmental Engineering
- o Environmental Data Science
- o Geographic information systems and Remote sensing in Environmental Sciences
- students who are newly enrolled at Faculty of Environmental Sciences, CULS Prague, in the first year of the following master‘s degree programmes:
- o Environmental Geosciences
- o Environmental Modelling
- o Landscape Planning
- o Nature Conservation
In addition all following conditions must be met:
- student starts the studies in the beginning of winter semester 2019/2020 as a full time student,
- student achieved very good grades in the previous studies,
- student needs financial support,
- student has not studied the same study level at another university in the Czech Republic,
- student has to submit an complete and signed application form and CV in English language,
- student uploaded a Czech bank account in the UIS profile.
Who is NOT eligible for applying?
- exchange students or short-term exchange students,
- students registered in Life Long Education Course but not in a full time degree programme,
- students who received Visegrad scholarship,
- students who received a full or partial scholarship from another organisation/institution (for example scholarship from the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports Czech Republic),
- students who receive any other scholarship.
- 4 600 CZK / month; IRO FES can decide to issue smaller amount of scholarship in rare cases based on the financial sources of FES
- Period of scholarship: maximum of 4 months (for October, November, December, January)
Start of scholarship payments
Beginning of November 2019
In order to apply, please send us the following application document:
- Properly completed, printed and originally signed application form
Additional documents which applicants might want to hand in to support their application:
- Any relevant document which shows your social situation, e.g. certified copies (and their translations if applicable) of marriage certificates or birth certificate(s) of your child(ren) in Czech or English.
After the submission of the application, the document is first checked for completeness and then assessed by an internal university selection committee in terms of content. The selection of students for scholarship is done on the basis of the written application document. The main selection criteria are academic achievements and financial need. A properly completed application does not guarantee scholarship support.
The applicants are informed about the outcome of the application process by the International Office FES via email once the assessment is finished. We ask applicants to refrain from contacting us. The decision is final and it is not possible to appeal.
We kindly ask applicants to refrain from contacting us regarding the application results prior their announcement.
Please note that your application can only be considered if you submit a properly completed application form along with required document within the given deadline and you are enrolled student at Faculty of Environmental Sciences, CULS Prague.
Please, send the documents as an email attachment to the following email address: email@example.com ONLY bachelor’s degree students
firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY master’s degree students
Incomplete applications as well as applications which were not received in due time will not be considered!