The International Relations Office FZP can provide international students, newly enrolled at programmes taught in English, with limited financial support.
The primary aim of this scholarship is to support qualified international students financially, during their first semester at the Faculty of Environmental Sciences, that they can settle in and get used to living and studying in the Czech Republic.
The specific instructions for actual academic year are sent to enrolled students during September.
When is the deadline for application?
Typically 15 October of each academic year
Who can apply?
- both international students coming from abroad and Czech students are eligible for funding,
- students who are newly enrolled at the Faculty of Environmental Sciences, CZU Prague, in the first year of the following bachelor‘s degree programmes:
- o Environmental Engineering
- o Environmental Data Science
- students who are newly enrolled at the Faculty of Environmental Sciences, CZU Prague, in the first year of the following master‘s degree programmes:
- o Environmental Geosciences
- o Environmental Modelling
- o Landscape Planning
- o Nature Conservation
- o Land and Environmental Engineering
In addition, all the following conditions must be met:
- student starts the studies at the beginning of winter semester as a full-time student,
- student achieved perfect grades in the previous studies,
- student has not studied the same study level at any university in the Czech Republic,
- student has to submit an application form and the motivation letter via the Contact Centre in the Study Register (UIS) after enrollment,
- student uploaded a Czech bank account in the UIS profile,
- student takes part in courses.
Who is NOT eligible for applying?
- exchange students or short-term exchange students,
- students who received Visegrad scholarship,
- students who received a full or partial scholarship from another organisation/institution (for example scholarship from the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports Czech Republic).
- 4 600 CZK / month; IRO FZP can decide to issue a smaller amount of scholarship in rare cases based on the financial sources of FZP
- Period of scholarship: maximum of 4 months (for October, November, December, January)
Start of scholarship payments
November of each academic year
After the submission of the application, the document is first checked for completeness and then assessed by an internal faculty selection committee in terms of content. The student selection eligible for scholarship is made based on the application document. A properly completed application does not guarantee scholarship support.
All applicants will receive information stating their outcome as soon as the committee decides.
Please note that your application can only be considered if you submit a properly completed application form, along with the required document within the given deadline and you are enrolled student at the Faculty of Environmental Sciences, CZU Prague.