I hope my email finds you well and that you have had pleasant time in the summer to relax before the new semester starts. I am pleased to inform you that the new academic year is to start in a way we were used to before the Covid-19 pandemic.
Please find below information on the conditions of study in the coming semester:
- As of 26 September 2022, a face-to-face teaching model will be applied in the winter semester 2022/2023 based on contact (face-to-face) tuition whilst enabling the use of e-learning tools and methods as well.
- The face-to-face form of tuition requires active physical participation of students in lectures, exercises, seminars and other educational activities that are part of the study plan. In the face-to-face form of tuition, distance learning activities or elements can be implemented if justified.
- In first week of the semester, the course guarantor or the course teacher will announce information on the organization of the course tuition, e.g. the syllabus of the lectures and exercises, course schedule and conditions for obtaining the credits and requirements for the exams.
Questions and comments:
- In case of questions concerning the administrative agenda of the Study Administration Office, please contact your Study Officer or the Head of the Study Administration Office Ing. Renata Beránková.
- In case of more complex questions, please contact the Vice-Dean for Teaching and Learning as. prof. Jan Skaloš, Ph.D.
- In case of other questions, it is possible to contact the Study Counsellor Klára the Donkelaar, MA (https://www.fzp.czu.cz/cs/r-6896-studium/r-9878-informace-pro-studenty/r-12299-poradenstvi-pro-studenty).
Dear colleagues, let me wish you a successful start of the new semester and good health too.
assoc. prof. Jan Skaloš, Ph.D.
vice-dean for Teaching and Learning