The Faculty of Environmental Sciences announces the open call for submitting the application for a Start-up scholarship.
The amount of the scholarship is set to 4 600 CZK/month. The period of scholarship: maximum of 4 months (for October, November, December, January).
The deadline for submission is 15 October 2019
Who can apply?
- both international students coming from abroad and Czech students are eligible for funding,
- students who are newly enrolled at Faculty of Environmental Sciences, CZU Prague, in the first year of the following bachelor‘s degree programmes:
- Bc. Environmental Engineering
- Bc. Environmental Data Science
- Bc. Geographic information systems and Remote sensing in Environmental Sciences
- students who are newly enrolled at Faculty of Environmental Sciences, CZU Prague, in the first year of the following master‘s degree programmes:
- Ing. Environmental Geosciences
- Ing. Environmental Modelling
- Ing. Landscape Planning
- Ing. Nature Conservation
In addition all following conditions must be met:
- student starts the studies in the beginning of winter semester 2019/2020 as a full time student,
- student achieved very good grades in the previous studies,
- student needs financial support,
- student has not studied the same study level at another university in the Czech Republic,
- student has to submit an complete and signed application form and CV in English language,
- student uploaded a Czech bank account in the UIS profile.
Who is NOT eligible for applying?
- exchange students or short-term exchange students,
- students registered in Life Long Education Course but not in a full time degree programme,
- students who received Visegrad scholarship,
- students who received a full or partial scholarship from another organisation/institution (for example scholarship from the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports Czech Republic),
- students who receive any other scholarship.
In order to apply, please send us the following application document:
- Properly completed, printed and originally signed application form (see below)
Additional documents which applicants might want to hand in to support their application:
- Any relevant document which shows your social situation, e.g. certified copies (and their translations if applicable) of marriage certificates or birth certificate(s) of your child(ren) in Czech or English.
After the submission of the application, the document is first checked for completeness and then assessed by an internal university selection committee in terms of content. The selection of students for scholarship is done on the basis of the written application document. The main selection criteria are academic achievements and financial need.
A properly completed application does not guarantee scholarship support.
The applicants are informed about the outcome of the application process by the International Office FES via email once the assessment is finished. We ask applicants to refrain from contacting us. The decision is final and it is not possible to appeal.
We kindly ask applicants to refrain from contacting us regarding the application results prior their announcement.
Please note that your application can only be considered if you submit a properly completed application form along with required document within the given deadline and you are enrolled student at Faculty of Environmental Sciences, CZU Prague.
Please, send the documents as an email attachment to the following email address:
Incomplete applications as well as applications which were not received in due time will not be considered!